The Zawul University MIS is a combination of web application, desktop application and mobile application that provides university authorities, staffs, lecturer and student the tools to organize, evaluate and efficiently manage daily activity provided by the university. The purpose of this application is to have a common repository for all university information.
MIS hold the following information
- University member’s personal information (Students, Teachers, Staff).
- Kankur Online Registration
- Credit (semester subjects) selection by student.
- Degrees earned by the university member’s.
- Courses taught by the university.
- Exams and Exam Results.
- Student course
- Student transcripts.
- Attendance (student, teacher, staff).
- Finance (student fee, lecturer salary, staff salary).
- Reports system.
- Library management.